The ‘What’s New' page will have updated information on what goes on within the Writing industry, along with information on Publishers, Literary agents, Editors and Manuscript assessment agents, and anything else to do with writing.
PROMOTING YOUR BOOK
Click on this attachment to see how to promote your own self published book.
WHAT PUBLISHERS HAVE TO SAY!
Attached is an article, ‘What the publishers don’t tell you!’ and it's about the behind the scenes look in the book publishing business.
LEARNING TO WRITE
Here is some information on how to write.
What to look at when writing Dialogue and viewpoint
Looking at how characters are portrayed in stories and memoir writing modules (coming soon)
HOW TO EDIT
Editing your work information will help you to look at your writing more objectively!
Coming soon will be a ‘Blog’ area that will provide a wide range of topics for you to post your opinion.
Also watch out for the Chat forum, where ‘members’ will be able to share information and help one another with any writing questions such as:
- Editing your Manuscript, be aware of the basic mistakes
- Short Story/Novel Writing
- Writing book reviews - Non Fiction Writing
- Writing travel articles - Non Fiction Writing
- Writing human interest articles - Non Fiction Writing
- How to submit a manuscript to publishers
- Working as a freelance writer
- What publishers are looking for?
- To Self Publish or Not to Self Publish - the implications.
- Memoir Writing
Watch this space for more informative articles on writing.